Series 420 Fluid Transfer Cart air over oil transfer pump.
Series 420, Fluid Transfer Cart
The Series 420 Fluid Transfer Cart incorporates selector valve to transfer hydraulic fluid from built-in 6 gallon reservoir or drums. payback on investment by significantly reducing fluid waste disposal, liabilities and new fluid replacement frequency.
A&P Hydraulics can supply all of your fluid servicing unit requirements. Contact us today: 910-371-1151 or email email@example.com.
Standard Features & Specifications
Fluid Transfer Cart
Fluid Transfer Pump (model #04-421-05)
Incorporates selector valve to transfer hydraulic fluid from built-in 6 gallon reservoir or drums.
Series 420 Schematic
Labeled Fluid Transfer Cart
Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Air Over Oil Transfer Pump
- Uses Shop Air (100 PSI - 20 CFM)
- Two Stage Filtration
A. Stage 1 Filter (6 Micron Rating)
B. Stage 2 Filter (1 Micron Rating)
- Built-in 6 Gallon Stainless Steel Reservoir
- Suction Selector Valve for Using Built-in reservoir or for Transferring Fluid from Drums or Buckets
- 15 ft. Suction Hose (#8)
- 15 ft. Delivery Hose (#8)
- Guaranteed No Leaks Aluminum Pan Completely Covers Bottom
- Heavy Duty 5" Castors with Locks
- Heavy .090 Aluminum Cabinet
- Stage 1 Filter Condition Gauge
- Stage 2 Filter Condition Gauge
- Digital Flow Meter - Totalizer